- - Fulton, KY
- Full Time
Stella Jones in Fulton, KY seeks a well qualified Maintenance Clerk to join the team. The position requires a positive, professional individual who is responsible for providing support to the maintenance department in managing the purchasing, stocking, and inventory control of all essential parts and associated items. Supports the maintenance department with a focus on parts purchasing, managing the day to day data entry as well as shop neatness and organization.
- Ordering of operating and maintenance supplies for plant and mobile equipment.
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of all safety equipment.
- Assigning invoices to applicable cost centers and maintaining records of purchases.
- Keeping shop clean, organized and OSHA compliant.
- Maintaining mobile equipment operation and repair logs.
- Maintaining shop work tickets and charting repairs to stationary equipment.
- Participates and contributes to company safety program.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One-year experience in office administration, including word processing, Excel and computer data entry required.
- Previous experience in Purchasing preferred
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and interpersonal
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail
•Annual bonus program
•Comprehensive benefits plans including
◦3 different medical plans to choose from
◦Company paid dental and vision coverage
◦Company paid life insurance policy
◦Company paid accidental death and dismemberment policy
◦Company paid long term disability benefits
◦401k plan with a company match of 150% on the first 4% deferred
◦Robust employee assistance program
◦Opportunity to purchase Stella-Jones stock through payroll deduction
•9 paid holidays each year
•2 weeks paid vacation the first year
•Paid sick hours and personal hours
Stella-Jones Inc. is a leading producer and marketer of pressure treated wood products. The Company supplies North America's railroad operators with railway ties and timbers, and the continent's electrical utilities and telecommunication companies with utility poles. Stella-Jones also provides residential lumber and customized services to retailers and wholesalers for outdoor applications, as well as industrial products which include marine and foundation pilings, construction timbers, wood for bridges and coal tar based products.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled