- - Whitmire, SC
- Full Time
McFarland Cascade seeks a qualified for our Whitmire, SC operations. This role supports the maintenance group with daily lubrication of equipment/rolling stock. Also assists with painting, carpentry and clean-up work as needed. Assists maintenance group as necessary or directed by Supervisor.
- Lubrication of all plant equipment as directed.
- Lubricate and perform preventative checks on rolling stock and manufacturing equipment.
- Assist maintenance personnel on projects and calls as needed.
- Clean/Paint machinery and structures.
- Gain knowledge of mechanical, welding and preventative maintenance techniques to take advantage of future department opportunity when available.
- Participates and contributes to company safety program.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Basic welding skills
- Able to read and comprehend equipment manuals and drawing/schematics
- Maintain preventative maintenance records on equipment/rolling stock
- Work well as a team as well as work independently with little supervision
• Annual bonus program opportunity
• Comprehensive benefits plans including
o 3 different medical plans to choose from
o Company paid dental and vision coverage
o Company paid life insurance policy
o Company paid accidental death and dismemberment policy
o Company paid long term disability benefits
o 401k plan with a company match of 150% on the first 4% deferred
o Robust employee assistance program
o Opportunity to purchase Stella-Jones stock through payroll deduction
• 9 paid holidays each year
• 2 weeks paid vacation the first year
About the Company:
McFarland Cascade a Stella-Jones Company is a leading North American producer and marketer of industrial treated wood products specializing in production of poles, railway ties and timbers as well as our Residential Products division which supplies treated lumber and some deck accessories to retail outlets such as The Home Depot. The company has 43 plant locations along with various other sales offices throughout Canada and the US. From our beginnings as a producer of poles and pilings in Sandpoint, ID in 1916, McFarland Cascade's future has been focused on continued research and development of the best ways to treat and preserve wood products. As we move into the future we are committed to sourcing and developing new products that will exceed our customers' expectations for all divisions of our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts