- - Tacoma, WA
- Full Time
McFarland Cascade, a wood products company, seeks an Account Representative to be a part of our team. This position provides customer service to customers and assigned regions by collaboratively working with Sales team including: Regional Sales Managers, Account Representatives and Account Specialists. Position is primarily responsible for supporting Sales team with quotations, scheduling, order entry and other transaction for assigned region.
• Accurately enters and reviews quotes and sales orders within 24 hours.
• Enters customer and sales input into processing system according to company procedures.
• Assists customers and other staff by answering questions related to accounts, products, procedures and services.
• Supports preparation of documents for annual contract renewals and price adjustments.
• Ensures that all proper paperwork is filed in customer folders to meet department policy.
• Supports the preparation and submission of RFQ's, RFP's, other formal quotations and bids as requested by customers.
• Supports the monthly preparation of monthly statistics on customer sales activity and performance; produces graphs and charts as required.
• Supports invoicing customers, invoicing freight, and matching records for payment.
• Develops and maintains detailed written desk instructions covering all major responsibilities.
• May assist in inventory support including participating in physical inventory.
• Need to be available to receive calls and work additional hours and/or weekends to provide customer emergency response coverage, as required.
• 1+ year's general administrative support.
• 2+ year's customer service experience
• Demonstrated intermediate Excel skills using pivot tables and lookups.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, listening, and written.
• Strong organizational skills, proactive attitude with exceptional attention to detail.
• Capability to work in a team environment and be a good team player providing backup support when required
• Comprehensive benefits plans including
o 3 different medical plans to choose from
o Company paid dental and vision coverage
o Company paid life insurance policy
o Company paid accidental death and dismemberment policy
o Company paid long term disability benefits
o 401k plan with a company match of 150% on the first 4% deferred
o Robust employee assistance program
o Opportunity to purchase Stella-Jones stock through payroll deduction
• 9 paid holidays each year
• 2 weeks paid vacation the first year
About the Company:
McFarland Cascade a Stella-Jones Company is a leading North American producer and marketer of industrial treated wood products specializing in production of poles, railway ties and timbers as well as our Residential Products division which supplies treated lumber and some deck accessories to retail outlets such as The Home Depot. The company has 43 plant locations along with various other sales offices throughout Canada and the US. From our beginnings as a producer of poles and pilings in Sandpoint, ID in 1916, McFarland Cascade's future has been focused on continued research and development of the best ways to treat and preserve wood products. As we move into the future we are committed to sourcing and developing new products that will exceed our customers' expectations for all divisions of our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts