- - Bangor, WI
- Full Time
Position: Machine Operator 3
Shift: 2nd Shift: M-F, 2p-10p
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities: Performs operational work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution, or delivery of products, parts, and materials: Loads, unloads, moves, or stores items according to delivery or routing documents, or supervisor instructions. Operates a hand truck, forklift, or other heavy equipment.
• Perform all duties of Laborer positions as required.
• Operates one machines proficiently. (One of: Forklift, Prentice, Runaround, Wood Boiler Support, Prentice Support, Endplate Station Support, Trimmer Support) To operate proficiently, individual must operate consistently at or above target production levels.
• Performs daily maintenance for assigned machine.
• Wears personal protective equipment.
• Completes Daily Inspection and Maintenance report for assigned machine, and identifies operational issues.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned including site cleanup
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
• Require Safety orientation to plant, material handling and equipment.
• General experience in this field is preferred but not required.
• Require Operating certificate for equipment (independent or through company)
Interested and qualified candidates please submit their name to Liz Russell by 6/1
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts