Mobile Equipment Operator
- - Cameron, WI
- Full Time
McFarland Cascade seeks a qualified Mobile Equipment Operator. The primary responsibility is to operate pettibones and/or forklifts in a productive, efficient and safe manner.
• Trains workers in equipment operation.
• Loads and unloads rail cars and trucks, sorts, and transports materials.
• Moves materials to and from railroad cars and trucks, storage bins, and other areas as required.
• Responsible for quantities and correct sizes and types to match shipping and receiving tickets to
ensure inventory accuracy.
• Inventories materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed.
• Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
• Assists in moving of treatment charges for storage, loading and unloading.
• Participates in inventory cycle and annual counts.
• Documents and reports mechanical operation and maintenance requirements of equipment.
• Assists in maintenance and service of mobile equipment as required, including inspection, fueling, service, safety, cleaning, and R&M as required.
• Extensive Hours: This is a 24-7 operation; overtime and some weekends may be mandatory.
• High school diploma or general education degree. (GED)
• Forklift/heavy equipment operator experience required.
• Good hand/eye coordination.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Annual OSHA Forklift Training.
• Wood products experience preferred.
• Annual bonus program opportunity
• Comprehensive benefits plans including
o 3 different medical plans to choose from
o Company paid dental and vision coverage
o Company paid life insurance policy
o Company paid accidental death and dismemberment policy
o Company paid long term disability benefits
o 401k plan with a company match of 150% on the first 4% deferred
o Robust employee assistance program
o Opportunity to purchase Stella-Jones stock through payroll deduction
• 9 paid holidays each year
• 2 weeks paid vacation the first year
About the Company:
Stella-Jones Inc. is a leading producer and marketer of pressure treated wood products. The Company supplies North America's railroad operators with railway ties and timbers, and the continent's electrical utilities and telecommunication companies with utility poles. Stella-Jones also provides residential lumber and customized services to retailers and wholesalers for outdoor applications, as well as industrial products which include marine and foundation pilings, construction timbers, wood for bridges and coal tar based products.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts